What we do and don't support
What we support
We are a web host, WordPress maintenance provider, domain name provider, email provider, our support includes.
- We support any problems encountered while using our platform/control panel for your website.
- Hosting availability
- PHP configuration
- Enabling the CDN and caching features.
- DNS (If your domain is using our name servers)
- Email (If using our email services)
- Domain names (If your domain is registered and managed through us)
- Maintenance of your website software (WordPress)
- Website security
- Website backups
- Website logins (Existing users only)
- Monitoring website availability
- Migrating your website to us
- Checking logs for errors
- Investigation of a repeatable performance issue to rule out hosting or platform configuration as the cause.
- If we encounter a fault while updating your website will rollback the site to the previous version. We will then provide the error information for you to pass to your web designer/developer to resolve and provide an update.
- We may also disable the plugin at fault to get your site back online.
- Bug fixing is the responsibility of the theme or plugin authors/developers. however we will help to find the error in the logs or debug file that can passed onto an author/developer to resolve,
What we don’t support
These are tasks that are carried out by a web designer and or developers.
Contact your web designer to assist with these tasks.
- Your website design, layout, text, imagery, features and functionality.
- Editing any website custom code
- Optimisation of your website to improve rankings in search engines.
- Optimisation of your website performance (Beyond the tools available on our control panel for caching and optimisation)
- License renewals for software.
- Website access (new logins)
- Performance bottlenecks in your site caused by code in your website
- Bug fixing faults in code of your website
- Investigation of faults that are not caused by the hosting platform.
- Migrating your site away from us
- Migrating your email away from us